Thursday, August 8, 2013

CSA week 11 and week 12

Apparently I have been really busy with life lately. I haven't had time to document recipes much less post them. I do have some saved up and hopefully I will get to those. Meanwhile for my personal records these are my last two CSA shares.

Week 11: tomatoes, beans, parsley, cucumber, carrots, zucchini, cauliflower, onions, garlic, potatoes, and eggplant.


What I made: tomatoes and carrots into tummies right away; cucumber and parsley in salad; zucchini and eggplant in sichuan pickles; roasted cauliflower with onions; potato salad with onions and parsley; green beans, zucchini, eggplant, and onion tempura; garlic in everything.


Week 12: carrots, beets, kale, shishito peppers, potatoes, zucchini, pickling cukes, onions, and garlic.


What I made: carrots in tummies, kale salad, new pickles, pickled beets, seared shishito peppers, onions in bread and butter pickles (with pickles I bought from the same farm), garlic in everything, potatoes and zucchini for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment