Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CSA week 22

The last official delivery of our CSA. We will have two more extra weeks (for extra money), since they still have crops growing. This week we all got pie pumpkins (we got two since I actually brought a pie as thanks),  potatoes, radishes, onions, and carrots. I picked kale over sunchokes and spinach over lettuce. We had apples and pears in our fruit share.

I didn't have my camera with me at pick up which meant that by the time I got home the carrots were already gone, but you can see the stems. Also, I didn't post a recipe this week as it was baby girl's birthday and party and I was a little busy.



What I made: carrots, apples, and pears in bellies; sauteed spinach; salt potatoes; steamed kale; pumpkin pie; and the other pumpkin, radishes, and onions for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment